We highlight success stories on our blog, feature “out of the box” ideas and provide inspirational links through Twitter and Facebook. The more we can connect and motivate each other as a community the more successful we all will be.
There is no membership fee to join and if you follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram you are officially part of the “Pink Tank Community”. A sample of past events include:
1. Next Gen: A guest speaker evening with 4 key business leaders presenting “if I knew then what I know now…”. Designed to inspire and motivate the next generation of business leaders.
We like to think of ourselves as The Original Women’s Think Tank; a fresh new business group connecting urban woman professionals in Vancouver. We are unique in that we not only host events but we also strive to create a community of success for our community.
2. Round Table Event: At the trendy Salt Restaurant in Gastown we had a special invite only event discussing women in leadership, specifically inspired from Sheryl Sandberg’s book “Lean In”.
3. Beauty Night Out: A fundraiser for the Beauty Night organization that had 80 women networking while getting beauty services done at Dermalogica. This night raised $4,000.
4. Private screening of the groundbreaking film, Girl Rising. A feature film, narrated by Meryl Streep, Anne Hathaway, Selene Gomez and others, that tells the stories of nine incredible girls across the globe.
5. Champagne Fridays. An informal tweet-up to connect our members in a fun, casual way.
Want to join the Pink Tank Community? Its simple! Follow us on social media and engage in our digital “Think Tank”.
Facebook: Pink Tank